Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I've Been Abducted

Sorry to leave everyone hanging. I've been getting slapped in the face by corporate america for the last 9 days straight. As you can see in the above photo I no longer have an identity I'm just kind of agglomerating into the sloppy, untamed mess of the business world. The above photo clearly portrays the "21st century faceless businessman".....But fear not my comrades just like every rap star that was working as a janitor before he got his "deal" this is just temporary. If I work hard...


Maybe I can be rich and smart like this guy. Wearing all of my financial assets on my body and frequenting places where people have enough cash on hand to buy back my jewelry when I want to buy something like hmm... a baloney sandwich...Or...


I could just be a brilliant economist like this guy and help solve some of the most pressing problems in the world. But obviously he's not as cool...actually that globe looks pretty cool, right??....aaahhh there's just too many options.....Anyway hopefully I'll be back to my regular postings soon.. until then Jimesh, Chinquey....

"The futures lookin dim, I'm tryin to make a profit out of sin" - PAC


CTM

No comments: