Monday, February 13, 2006

East Oakland, North Oakland, West Oakland, The Bay, Cali, The World

I wake up feelin "yes I can", I'm doing this for Oakland and everybody living. So check out these beautiful pics of the sun setting on Oakland and the surrounding bay area. Voted one of the top three vista sites in the world by c-ron.blogspot.com users.
With these photos the folks at c-ron.blogspot.com would like to announce the launch of c-ron.blogspot.com "Foto Service". In the future any photo on the blog will be available in high gloss prints (shipped worldwide) or e-mailed in high resolution.

To kick off the service, I would like to extend a special offer, to you the readers. We are ready to ship prints of any pic on the blog free of charge/shipping. I hope you're as excited about this as I am. All photo inquiries should be sent to ctmorris@gmail.com.... that's ctmorris@gmail.com . I look forward to hearing from you

SCRAPER, SCRAPER, pull over something




No comments: