Thursday, February 23, 2006

Epic Weekend Revisited

I've been slacking a bit with my posts. I know you're all anxious, sorry about the delay. The good news is that I've been diligently exploring content partnerships and have added some cool new features for you to enjoy. You can now "Subscribe" to the blog by entering your e-mail address into the sidebar at right, this will send you blog updates as they are posted.There are also news clips from NPR World and pictures hosted by Flikr in the same sidebar.

So, now to the juicy stuff. Last weekend was pretty epic. I've been telling everyone I'd write something about it, now that it's almost the weekend again I figure it's time to get it off my chest. I'd try to explain and describe it to you, but it can't be summed up in words. I'll just give you a quick snapshot and let you imagine the rest. The weekend included a majestic spiritual encounter amongst friends in Napa, Killa Cali. As you can see in the picture above I had some deeply contemplative moments on "Lookout Hill" located on the Phair estate. It got real contemplative when we realized that the heat in the house didn't work. The remainder of the weekend involved paying a tow truck driver named Jeremy a $40 bribe, seeing killa Mike Ferdinandi drive a big Big BIG red truck straigt into white water, ghost riding the whip in a winery parking lot, and discovering saucy sista ale at everet and jones.

**for free prints of photos seen in this posting send your name and mailing address to ctmorris@gmail.com (courtesy of c-ron.blogspot.com foto service)**

No comments: