Thursday, February 16, 2006

THE HUNT


As any good American would do, I decided to follow the example set by our Vice President. Yesterday I tested the huntability of permanente creek, which runs behind my office. I've been scouting the creek for a while, every day at 4pm, and I know it's chalk full of mallard ducks and egrets. Armed with a blow gun and Nelson, the famous dog from the bins (google slang), I headed out to see what i could pull. I had two major problems, 1)I didn't really have a blow gun 2) Nelson seemed more interested in eating the grass than going after the ducks.

All was not lost. I began to forge a healthy working relationship with Nelson, the hunting dog, and I did not shoot my hunting partner

**for free prints of photos seen in this posting send your name and mailing address to ctmorris@gmail.com (courtesy of c-ron.blogspot.com foto service)**

1 comment:

Kiwi Nomad said...

Thanks for providing me with a good laugh at the end of my work week!